Hello and Welcome 2014 J
Here’s to the first event for this wondrous year J I’m busy packing my schedule full of entertaining, interesting and fun filled Rituals and Circles to share with you all.
The great Chinese New Year of the Horse will soon be upon us, along with the New Moon and Lammas, which is one of my favourite Sabbats to celebrate.
So I’m opening up the Temple of Rose.
Come and join me for a lovely belated Birthday Celebration and a bright bubbly welcome to the wonderful 2014 New Year.
WHEN – Saturday February 1st 2014
TIME – Doors Open 6.00pm – Opening Ritual 7.00pm with Rites occurring on and off till 12.00am
- Closing Ritual Midnight J
WHERE – “Temple of Rose” Keilor East Victoria
WHAT – Evening includes
- Ceremonial Lammas – Lughnasadh Ritual- Typically celebrated on February 1st in the Southern Hemisphere
- Baking of a Ritual Bread Horse for each participant to take home
- New Moon Communal Potion – SUPER New Moon birthing at 07:39am on Jan 31st
- 2014 Prosperity Spell casting
- Lizzy Rose Belated Birthday Celebrations
- Communal Banquet
- Home-made Witches Chai and Mulled Wine
CONTACT – Lizzy Rose 0409 626 769 for Address and Travel Directions
WHO CAN ATTEND- Males and Females 13 years and over are Welcome
COST – FREE Event to honour the Belated Birthday of Lizzy Rose
BRING – 1 Plate per person of healthy food to share
BYO – Alcohol if desired
SUPPLIED – *Cold drinks and Tea, Coffee, Cow milk, Soy milk etc
*All Ritual needs supplied by Lizzy Rose including baking goods 🙂
To nominate your attendance please click on the Facebook event page and click Join J
I look forward to sharing this wonderful sacred evening with you all with ♥ Lizzy Rose